Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Guess I've Been Feeling Humble....WEIRD!

It's been a good century and a half since I wrote a blog. I know. I'm sorry! When you are an overachiever like myself you tend not to grasp the concept of free time. You see I have this terrible problem with noting one little blank spot in a very fully (beautifully stickered) calendar and filling it with some sort of something, like dinner plans or hanging Christmas decorations. Why? Because i'm insane. Duh!

This is not a drill. I repeat NOT a drill. This is actually my life.

So I think it is fairly obvious that I have neglected this poor little blog because of reality...OH JOY! However, there is no need to fret 'cause i'm back baby!


So what was I doing while I was away neglecting my blog (a blog that is apparently very popular is Russia LOL)??? 

Well I was........

*going to school full time
*spending 15 hours a week teaching as an Intern
*working 15 hours a week
*homework
*starting a second job and, therefore, working 7 days a week
*homework
*being sick
*celebrating Thanksgiving
*homework
*homework
*decorating for the holidays
*homework 
*shopping
*celebrating my birthday
*FINISHING SCHOOL!!!!!

You know the usual. However, none of that is exciting or entertaining so I have compiled a few scenarios to use should anyone ask why I was neglecting my blog. 
p.s. It will probably be someone from Russia so feel free to plug these stories into an online translator.

Scenario #1:
I was in the National Car Surfing competition and narrowly escaped death in the championship race. My hands were left temporarily paralyzed while the rest of my body remained unscathed. I recovered yesterday and immediately began blogging. Oh and I came in 2nd place!

Kids don't try this at home.


Scenario #2
I was saving orphan children in Somalia. Enough said


OH OH OH! & I put up some windows (not widows, windows) so the orphans can see outside. 
I am such a generous person!

Scenario #3 
I suddenly became humble (weird I know) and forgot how to talk about ME and how awesome I am. It made writing this blog impossible and sent me into a deep depression. Being depressed made me feel sorry for myself and inadvertently helped me to reclaim my narcissistic tendencies (YAY). No worries, I have seen the light and I am doing much better. 


XOXO






1 comment:

  1. Yay! I just updated my blog too! Your planner is super cute! I mean of course there are a lot of things goin on there but at least you make it pretty and happy! I need to buy a new planner for student teaching, thanks for reminding me! lol I hope people from my blog say I was doing way more awesome things than what I was actually doing (same as what you were doing) and that is the reason for my absence. Haha
    See you Thursday sexpants!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete