Monday, September 13, 2010

Karma, Sushi, and Small Children...

They say there is no such thing as ugly babies BUT as any OB Nurse will tell you that just isn't so. I am quiet certain that their parents find them cute and cuddly but not everyone has to be a fan.

They will probably grow up to look like this.....

AND THEN someone will have to pre-pay there lunch money for life! Now by this point i am sure you are wondering how in the world I would jump to such conclusions???

Well it all started last weekend when...

My good friends BB, Lace-Face and her husband breezy were enjoying a nice sushi dinner. Breezy and BB and I were fiercely competing over talking time as we are all chatty individuals. Soon the conversation turned to Karma and the likelihood of Karma causing one of us to have ugly children. 




WHY? Why in the world would a table of good looking twenty somethings ponder the likelihood of being cursed with unpleasant looking off spring? I will tell you why...because Karma is a mean mean lady and when she hears you talking (truthful) smack about strange looking little kids she gets peeved...to say the least. SO obviously Karma will come back to haunt one of us and its likely it will look like this....



MORAL of the story.....say nice things about small children or else. OH and don't do drugs! That's all folks.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA I <3 this! I have always been afraid that I will have ugly children because of the way I make fun of other people's ugly children lol good one, Pooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man oh man! I wish I had been on this wonderful sushi date! I am always worried that I am going to have ugly babies. We should just make a pentagon pact to tell each other that our babies are super cute even if they are not. ;)

    ReplyDelete