Friday, September 24, 2010

So Apparently People Read This...Who Knew?

For the past several months I have been blogging my little heart out with zero idea as to whether or not anyone was reading this business. A few months back I came to terms with my following of less then 10 individuals (....one of whom is my mother, who has no clue how to get back into the account she created!) Still, I persevered, determined to blog for my own satisfaction. Knowing all the while that if I chuckled heartily to myself while typing that I had succeeded....and that was enough.


.....HELLO! If anyone has been paying attention then clearly you would be aware of my deep and very silly need for extra attention and that I would NOT be satisfied by chuckling heartily to myself. I hate doing things by myself. So naturally when I found out that my audience was larger then 7 people I got kinda excited.


Seriously!  I am talking Kindergarten teacher at a glue and marker convention excited....epic I know. You see  I realized in a slow and round about manner that people actually read this stuff. Yea I know...crazy!...and yes real people....don't laugh....your reading this....your a real person.....wait you are a real person right???

Ok, pardon the chaos inside my mind...back to the story at hand. You see I slowly started noticing people referencing my blog in common conversation with me. YAY! I felt incredibly famous for about 11 seconds each and every time this occurred. It was pretty awesome.


I would here people say things like:
"hey lets eat pasta....I know how much you like it" 
then I would reply with an incredibly quipy remark like
"yea! I do! I wrote a blog about it (insert cheesy grin)" 
then they would look at me like a small child and say
"I know....I read it."
(insert cheesy grin part deux).

It went on like this for weeks until I almost started to believe I was some sort of rock star or epic genius of gianormous proportions. Then I got off my high horse who I think I shall name Fred. Anyhow, I hopped off Fred, rejoined reality, and now I am here telling all of these readers that I supposedly have "Hey HEY hey"

....'Cause apparently people read this thing. Who knew?

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. hahahahaa. You crack me up! lol I love your chaotic mind! I do read your blog!!! Maybe not as soon as you post, but I make sure to never miss an entry. (I haven't right? I would be seriously disappointed in myself)

    ReplyDelete