Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Google Is My Homeboy: Part Deux...AKA Lace Face Is A Smarty Pants

I have a dear friend whom I like to call Lace-Face. Thank you kindly but the creativity and genius to her pseudonym are not my doing. Nonetheless, Mrs. Face is a smarty pants...and after she read "Google Is My Homeboy" she made the brilliant suggestion that I make my feelings for Google more public. Thus, Part Deux for your viewing pleasure.

Today on Google Is My Homeboy we search the wilds of the internet with the term ADVENTURE ....why? Well, why the heck not!

This Young Adventurer Is Equal Parts 
Thug Life &
Where Did Granny's Glasses Go. 
I Applaud His Tenacity For Fighting Age-ism 
In They Gangster Adventurer Community


This Little Diddy Is Loaded With Adventurous Behavior.
1. A Little Lovin' Always An Adventure.
2. Fire....Danger Is Hot (Literally)
3. Magical Fairies....AWESOME
4. Cobra....Who Doesn't Like Staring Death In The Eye?
*I Refuse To Explain What The Angry Eggplant Is All About.
**Also...Congrats To The Cave Couple As I Assume They Will Soon Be Expecting.


Narcissism At It's Finest! Now This Is What I Like To See...You Go Girl! 
10 Points For Effort.


If A Body Cast And A Roller Coaster Do Not An Adventure Make...
Then I Don't Know What Is.


Everybody Was Kung Foo Fighting.....Fast As Lighting.


...And Jill Came Tumbling After.

As always Google has not disappointed me in my quest through the uneven terrain of the world wide web. oh...and thanks for the advice Lace Face!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. haha this totally cracked me up! I think my favorite one is the caveman/cavewench!
    Next time you should try Google Imaging your name and see if anything funky and or awesome shows up :D I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! haha this makes me so happy :) I think my fave is the girl in the shark because she is facing certain death (I mean, it's a shark, not a whale like in Pinocchio) and she is still taking pictures of herself! that's definitely adventurous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the person rolling down the hill! That looks super fun...dangerous...but an adventure nonetheless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never laughed so hard reading something! Freakin hilarious.

    ReplyDelete